Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September Card Kit is HERE!

I am so excited about this month's card kit! I am featuring BOTH Delicious Autumn and Speckle Background. Besides TWO stamp 'sets', this months kit is PACKED with great embellishments, cardstock, Wing It papers, ribbons, and BONUS idea cards and instructions. I loved playing with this kit so much I just couldn't stop at four idea cards. This months kit has seven project ideas with instructions!



Kit includes:
Delicious Autumn
Speckle Background
Black Button Assortment (w/ polka dot AND glitter buttons)
Pewter Metallic Mini Brad Assortment
Orange Peel Stickles
Simply Spooky Wing It Collection Pattern Papers
Lots of Beautiful Ribbon and Fiber
Harvest Orange Textured cardstock, Green Metallic Cardstock, acetate and MORE
SEVEN full color idea cards with instructions and measurements!
Kit is $49. Check my blog for more photos of projects included in the kit!




No comments: