Friday, December 28, 2007

PotLuck Holiday Hoopla TOMORROW

CUPID POOP!

I couldn't send you flowers
and candy wouldn't do
and mushy cards just didn't
say the things I want them to.
So I got you something special
and here's the inside scoop
I found you something very rare
it's genuine Cupid poop!

Here is my little shoebox project for tomorrow! It uses a little GWP clam shell box. It's full of red hot candy. What a fun way to put those little useless boxes to good a purpose.
The holiday hoopla begins at 4pm tomorrow. We will have a Potluck dinner and lots of stamping fun.

Tomorrow will also be your very first opportunity to see the brand new Inspiration Book and Catalogue! I will be getting my shipment of catalogs tomorrow. Pack up a shoebox project for 10 and a covered dish and come out for some FUN! Email me at risa_v@hotmail.com or call to let me know your coming!

ETA: Product used on this sample:
Sweet As Pie (retiring as of 12-28)
Tag Tidbits
Circle Sampler
Coluzzle Cirlce
AND Mega Scallop Circle (new to the Spring/Summer Inspiration Book)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisa,
I just adore this little Valentine gift. Can you tell me what stamps that you used? I absolutely love receiving your blogs every morning. Have a great weekend and can't wait to see what you come up with for tomorrow.
Bev (Rette Mom)
hammack4@sbcglobal.net

StampingbugKerry said...

Risa,

LOVE that Cupid Poop...I've gotta make some of these...Thanks for the inspiration and....Now I have to order the circle sampler (I can't believe I don't have it already!
Kerry

love2Bcreative said...

THIS is absolutely adorable!!
TFS~

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE IT!!!

:-)

Jaime said...

Where did you find the clamshell boxes? I looked online and it looks like you have to order hundreds at a time...

Thanks!
Jaime

redrhino4@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love the poop! Too Cute!