Saturday, March 1, 2008

A NEW TEAM BLOG!

Howdy Stampers! Just a quick post today to introduce my new team blog! It is a work in progress, but it will shape up! I will add the team blog to the side bar eventually but for now access it here.

Check out this awesome card made by the newest Moonbeam, Tricia Traxler! Tricia just got her wings the beginning of February and is already featured on the TAC home page Featured Artwork section. Rock on Tricia!

If you are interested in joining my team and getting your wings with TAC, email risa_v@hotmail.com or call me. We will talk about how TAC's flexible and very doable business plan can fit in to and enrich your life!

Get your wings in March or April and add $50 in BONUS TAC stamps of your choice! Our starter kit is already a great value, but for the next 60 days you can get even more stamps...FREE! Click here to join my team and get your wings.

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Oh WOW! I just got back from up north and checked your blog. I had no idea my card was featured. WOW! :) BTW... we sold our house this week and close tomorrow. God is good!! :)