Sunday, November 30, 2008

December 1st-3rd SUPER SPECIALS!!

Wanna get the most bang for your stamping dollars? Well December 1st through December 3rd are the best days to shop TAC this year! Spend $100 or more and get double hostess benefits and earn BRAND NEW stamps for FREE! With TAC's Feast of Fabulous Collections, Wonderful Winter Wishes and Double Dips Promotions all overlapping you can really reap the benefits and get the most stamping fun for your money! Just imagine, you can stock up on wonderful TAC papers in our buy one get one free sale PLUS earn a brand new PINK Bind It All and Scor-Pal for half price, all while earning tons of free stamp sets! I can not wait until tomorrow when I can put my order in!! Just email or call me if you (OR YOU AND A FRIEND) want to take advantage of the fantastic savings! This is a great time for a hostess split. Find a friend and each spend $50 and share the great hostess benefits! Happy shopping! I know I am having fun putting my order together!
TAC™ SOTM

TAC™ SOTM

No comments: