Saturday, July 11, 2009

25% Off Accessories and a Card To Share

TAC™ Promos
Tons of great stamping accessories are 25% off while supplies last. Check out the list here and email me if you want to order anything. TAC says that some supply is very limited.
I stamped some great cards yesterday. Three in all. Usually it's all I can do to get one card made! I can only share one here right now because two are entries for upcoming TAC demonstrator contests. If you want to see them you will have to attend my Open House on the 24th or 25th or wait until after the contest when I can post them.

I used two new Purchase with Purchase Sets, All Smiles and Sincere Sentiments, to make this card. Other supplies used include cardstock from our Soar With It coordinates, I am not sure which ones though...I will look and maybe update this post. I used pattern paper from Catelynne Fly With It Collection and Juliette Soar With It Collection. I also used Prismacolor Pencils, Scallop Scissors, Adirondack Espresso and VersaMagic Jumbo Java Inks. There is Crystal Lacquer on the chocolate and cherry.
This is one of the cards that will be available to make at my Open House...See ya there!

1 comment:

Chris said...

It is so GOOD to see your creations again...I had almost forgotten how talented and gifted you are. Almost!! :) Just back from vacation and trying to catch up - all of these cards are super, your usual style!!