Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Joy

I LOVE TAC's Joyful Ornaments. I think it is my current favorite set for Christmas. Here, I used TAC's Joy of Christmas, Joyful Ornaments, Toodle Loo Paper, and Coordinating Cardstock. Never thought that Toodle Loo could look so Christmas-y. The inks I used to coordinate with the Toodle Loo Soar With It Collection are Versa Magic Tea Leaves, Pink Petunia, and Purple Hydrangea. It is hard to see in the photo, but there is lots of PrismaGlitter and a crystal rhinestone embellishing the ornaments. I love the Victorian feel the pastels have. What do you think?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Risa, your cards are always over the top masterpieces!! I can't believe how you inked up these ornaments. Just beautiful...I love the colors of Toodle Loo too...

Sandy said...

Simply beautiful

Trudy Osborn said...

I also would not have thought to use Toodle Loo for Christmas, but it definitely workd so well on this card! Your cards always rock