Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Specials and April News and Notes

Happy Spring! I am looking forward to warmer weather, longer days, fresh air and a little spring cleaning. How about you? I thought that since my March News and Notes was late I would combine it with April. On top you will find the March specials and promotions, below is April. It's not to late to get any of the March Specials, just email me quick if you want to save on shipping. I have an order going in today or tomorrow and I can add yours too it, saving you some shipping cost.

FIRST A QUICK REMINDER! I have a mini class coming up QUICK. The dates for this event are your choice of Saturday March 27th at 11am OR Monday March 29th at 6pm. If you are interested in coming, let me know. I am offering this card and basket project for just $7. Spaces are already filling up so email me if you can come.

March - Celebrate Her:
Take a peek at the adorable 'Nesting Dolls' and touching 'S is for She' stamp sets featured this month by clicking the banner. Don't forget that March is the only month TAC will be offering the 1x3 jewelry supplies featured on Mischelle's Blog. This promotion also includes a kick buttowski BOGO offer on More Mimi Soar With It Collections. That means you get two beautiful double sided paper packs for the low price of $8.50.


March Stamp of the Month is adorable! It's also featured in the jewelry project on Mischelle's Blog, check it out here. Click the banner to see the whole set, details and some adorable card samples.


The March Vintage Set is so sweet! I love, love, love, love the Easter basket and egg image in this adorable Easter set! As usual, get it at a discount with your $30 order. Click the banner for more info and to see the entire set.


In April TAC's Stamp of the Month promotion will change. Instead of having an entirely new stamp set each month TAC will discount and feature a set from one of the current publications. April will feature Fanciful Vintage. With a $30 order you can get Fanciful Vintage for the special price of $14.95. If you have had your eye on this great set, April is the time to pick it up.


April Vintage Stamp Set is Rose Collage. I love this elegant set. Think Mother's Day! I can't wait to get mine.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

hey congrats!! I saw your terrific trio contest win!!! cute, cute, cute!!