Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spookalicious Totally Cards Tuesday

I have been doing a little stamping and it's so much fun! My Totally Cards Tuesday classes are all lined up to the end of the year, so I figure I need some cards to teach. I am not a huge Halloween lover, but I did fall in love with the art in TAC's Spookalicious. This little owl is from the set. The sentiment is from a new level a hostess set from The Angel Company. September Totally Cards Tuesday will feature cards made with Spookalicious.
Other supplies used to make this card include:
TACs Brown and Kraft Cardstock as well as Miss Moxie Cardstock. Miss Moxie SWIC pattern paper. The circle stamp is from Glitter Gobblins. I used another SU! edge punch and corner punch on this card. The ribbon is Offray, not sure where I got it. The owl and circle are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and the sentiment is stamped in Rich Cocoa. I colored the little owl with Copics from TAC's new Color Caboodles, I believe the browns are from set G and the yellows are from set C.

3 comments:

Rita W said...

Love the card and the colors you used. That owl is so darn cute!

Gayle said...

I'll be there!!

Angela K said...

Really cute card!TFS!!