Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy...Busy...Busy!

I have been stamping like mad! It has been so much fun! I know my blog doesn't make it seem like I have been doing anything at all. See, the thing is I can't show you what I have been doing! I have made about 20 cards since my last blog post and this is the only one I can share. I made this card for my cousin's bridal shower. I needed a quick card to coordinate with my gift. Since I just got TAC's Damask Background I decided to C.A.S.E. this little beauty from Holly Mays. <---Awesome right!? Thanks for the inspiration Holly. Thank you for stoppin' by my blog! I appreciate you. Oh! I promise some fun new classes with the cards I have been working so hard to create. Stay tuned for more info soon!

3 comments:

Chris said...

love that little flower! Can't wait to see what you've been up too :)

Unknown said...

I love the simple elegance of this!!! The bit of red really pops!!!

Chelsea said...

Great card. Love the simplicity and colors!