Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Fond Farewell to The Angel Company

It is time to say a bittersweet and fond farewell to The Angel Company. After 14 years, Mischelle has announced that we will be hanging up our wings. It's been a wonderful adventure and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!














I usually have so much to say about everything, but today words escape me. I take comfort that God understands silence when the words wont come. To all my TAC friends, thank you for the memories. I will cherish them always. What a blessing you are to me. To Mischelle, thank you so much for giving The Angel Company so much of you. It has been a wonderful journey that would not have been possible without your dream realized in The Angel Company. I can not wait to see where your adventures will take you.



Please hop along and check out the other creations made to celebrate and remember The Angel Company:

17 comments:

Tricia T said...

Risa your card is beautiful. I love the ruffled ribbon. Keep in touch!!!

Angela K said...

Beautiful card as always! Sending you hugs!! :)

Chelsea said...

Great card Risa. We will have to still get together and stamp. Your work inspires me!

Debra Miller said...

Awww - those apples are awesome, love the ruffles - amazing and beautiful as always Risa!

Gayle said...

I love the card! It is so cheeerful!! But I am so sad over the closing of TAC

Christine Pennington said...

Ended on your blog--God must have done that on purpose! I am listening to the song as I type. Friend, I seriously wish I would have met you years ago--you are an incredible woman. You are such an encourager--and I am so in awe' with you. I believe God had a plan to bring us together in June! I went through all the blogs reading, laughing, crying and mostly smiling--I will go back and leave comments for all the others too--but I ended with you--and you are the first one I am posting on. LOL My hubs childhood like-a-dad/bff passed away a few weeks ago {age 50}--his thing was...he would end everything with Love ya- See ya- Bye! So my friend, Love ya- See ya- Bye!

Ginger Serafin said...

Beautiful card and perfect song! :) I posted a bit late, but it's there now.

Jen Carter said...

Risa, this card is beautiful!! Love your coloring on this! One of my favorite songs too!! :)

Teresa Jenkins said...

Beautiful card Risa! You are such a sweetheart. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you and I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous artwork!

Laura said...

Love the details on this card! Just awesome! Wishing you the best!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love your card. I am so sad to hear this!

Chris said...

Your work is beyond beautiful - you really have such an eye for composition and details. I'm going to continue to stalk you for inspiration!

Thinking about you!

kssdesigns said...

It is such a sad time indeed. So glad to know we can still enjoy all of your wonderful creations on your blog!

Mary said...

Risa - beautiful as usual....Thank you for your kindness and inspiration always..

Mary

Anonymous said...

please contact me privately at 1tacangel@gmail.com I am, I guess, a former angel

Anonymous said...

please contact me privately since I JUST NOW found out I am a "former" angel thank you
1tacangel@gmail.com

Kim said...

Risa love your card & post, it has been an amazing time with TAC & I wouldn't have missed it for the world either!!!

You have a wonderful gift for design and are very talented, I always leave inspired!

I will continue to visit your blog and see where this journey takes you!
Hugs friend :)