Thursday, January 12, 2012

Foiled Again! meets the Retirement List

With all this snow, it's a stampy day for sure! I am going to enjoy the day making soup, doing laundry and making cards for my Retirement Party. I would like to have great class projects and inspiring samples. We will be saying farewell to lots of great stamp sets and products.

I am going to miss Foiled Again! I barely had four months to play with it before a|s retired it. My mustaches are stamped in a|s French Roast and then flocked with some Teddy Bear Brown flock. I love the Quickie Glue Pen for adding flock and glitter. You get ball point pen precision and good sticking power.

Don't miss your chance to order Foiled Again!, Polka Dot papers and Vanilla Twine. All of these great products are retiring as of January 31st. There is limited supply of the items on the retirement lists. Things are selling out quickly.

Stamps: a|s Foiled Again
Paper: a|s Sky, Wasabi and French Roast Polka Dot which is also retiring. I didn't have enough time with the dots either!
Ink: a|s French Roast
Accessories: a|s Clear Buttons, Vanilla Twine (retiring), Brown Flock, CB Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is so funny! Love the background texture - perfect for this card. :)

Alley said...

I love the variation of texture!

Julie Robinson said...

this is so silly - I love it!