Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Changes are Coming - Like me on Facebook!

I haven't blogged in so long! I am sorry. I missed you too. :D I wanted to let you all know that changes are coming! I am going to move my blog to wordpress. I am working very hard on my new blog home and will share more with you as soon as I can. I was hoping that the process would be easier, but I ran into a snag. To hold you over until I can tell you more, here is a card I made for trade at the a|s National Conference.

Cute, huh? It was my favorite of the four designs I made.

Stamps: a|s Just My Type
Paper: a|s Onyx Shimmer, Bermuda, Cherry, Toffee, and Cherry Gingham, Sugar
Ink: VersaMark and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cherry Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Cherry Felt cut with the a|s Heart Trio Die, Nesties Circle and Scallop Circle Dies, Signo White Gel Pen

In the meantime, if you don't want to miss any a|s news or news about my move to the new blog...LIKE ME Facebook. I just started a business page and would love if you would follow me there.

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

great card!

di said...

I like you on facebook! Can't wait to see your new blog. Hope all is well, it was great to meet you at conference.

Trudy Osborn said...

i love this card! So cute!