Thursday, March 29, 2007

April Card Kit is HERE!

To really kick my new blog off right, I decided to start a monthly card/paper crafts kit! The April kit will be available starting now until the end of April. April's kit is $35 with stamps and $19 without stamps. If you would prefer a different stamp set of equal or greater value, ask me about substitution options. Please email me risa_v@hotmail.com to order or inquire. Feel free to add other items to the kit order. A portion of the kit price counts towards specials like GWP, Spring Fling, and Spring Fever. Ask me for details!


  • Cardstock-Smooth as Well as Three Different Textured Cardstocks
  • Ribbon- FIVE YARDS! One yard of each; Red Satin, Narrow Lime Grosgrain, Black and White Gingham, Orange Grosgrain and Tan and Brown Gingham
  • Color Staples; Silver, Black, Copper, Gold, and Orange
  • Gold Mini Brads
  • Edge Distressing Tool
  • TAC Stamp Set T2643 'Old Friend' *Pictured Below*
  • Full Color Photo Sample Idea Cards

1 comment:

Cathrine StClair said...

I think this is such a good idea. There are a million scrapbook kits - but not many for cards. I hope you do well with it.