Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mystery Hostesses!

Violet (for those of you that don't know Violet, she is my spirited youngest child) and I drew TWO Mystery Hostesses today! Here are some pictures and my hostesses are....

....Donna Potteiger AND Tyra Norton!


I have nearly enough orders for one more mystery hostess so if you are considering an order contact me before Friday! I will be putting all orders in as soon as possible. Friday morning at the latest.

Violet drawing the first name. She loves to do stuff like this, and she is a camara HAM.













Mystery Hostess ONE: TYRA


Drawing Hostess number TWO.... and the lucky stamper is.... DONNA!
Congrats ladies and thanks so much for your orders!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

awww Violet, why didn't you pick my name? :-D congrats winners!

Kimberly said...

What you SAID? Gosh,, she's a cutie!! Miss ya girlie!