Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I want YOU for The Angel Company!

Have you been thinking about getting your wings? Want a fantastic opportunity to make money along side your family and other commitments? Are you looking for a little something to be yours to nurture and build? Are you tired of someone else being the boss? Want to get out more and make life long friends?

Well than, "I want YOU" for The Angel Company. I am very close to meeting my goal of Manger (of the Moonbeam Stampers) with TAC. If you have been thinking about getting your wings, or if the thought just occurred to you, would you consider signing up now?

In order to make my goal, I am looking for three brand new Angels to join my team this month. The first three to join me between now and May 31st will get a $19.95 stamp set from me as a welcome and thank you for helping me achieve my goals!

Get started with The Angel Company today! Take a small portion of your Economic Stimulus Rebate and INVEST it in your personal economic future. Whether you join for the discount or for a business, getting your wings just makes good financial sense.
Call or email me if you want to talk about The Angel Company, getting your wings, The Moonbeam Stampers or any other related subject.

No comments: