Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh How! Stamp Club

Yup, it is a circle! It fits perfectly in a 5.5 square envelope. I needed a Mother's Day card for my Aunt. My mom is a twin, when you have a mom with a twin it is kinda like having two moms. I needed to make projects for my Oh How Stamp Club and Auntie Mar LOVES apples, it just seemed to fit, so I made this card for her.

Wanna come to Stamp Club? Here are the details, please RSVP asap cuz I am limiting this class to SIX stampers! I will open a second night if there is enough demand.

Stamp Club Is BACK!!!
Friday, June 13th 6:30 – 9:30pm
Make 3-5 projects and keep the featured stamp set! The Stamp Club stamp set is "Oh How".
Class is $23. RSVP's must be made and paid for by Monday JUNE 2nd. I need ample time to order and CUT your stamps.

No comments: