Thursday, June 26, 2008

Got a New Camera!

I am so relieved! I feel like I can talk to you all again!! Here is a card I made today with some hostess sets new to this catalog! Did I mention that I love EVERY Level A and Level B hostess set in the Fall/Winter Inspiration Book!
Speaking of catalog...The new ones arrived yesterday! I am going to announce my catalog debut event in the next few days, I had to cancel Friday. Be on the look out for a new date! Just email or call me if you want a copy of the new book!
Supplies used to make this card:
Crisscross (Hostess Level B Set)
Just For You (Hostess Level A Set)

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Love this card! It turned out great!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congrats on the new camera!!! Now we get to see your awesome creations again!

Love the card!!!!

:-)

Barb said...

I love this card! Simple & elegant.