Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've got a NEW baby!

This is my nephew Lincoln! He was born 7-7 at 5:05 pm. He is 6lbs and 12ozs, 19 inches long. He is pictured here with his mask and tubes, he had water in his lungs and his breathing was labored. He is doing well and is now off the oxygen.

I have been very busy taking care my other nephew Will, Lincoln's big brother. Will is living with me 24/7...I forget what it is like to take care of a two year old. Now I know what three kids would be like. Maybe two children is enough for us!

I have also been very busy finishing projects from Seminar. I am having a Moonbeam Mini Seminar for my Angels or potential Angels joining my Team!

I just blogged TWO projects on my Team Blog. I included the cover shots here, but the whole projects are photographed on my team blog. I will be offering both projects as classes in
August.


This Bind It All Wine Bag Album features our new Reece Soar With It Collection.













The Dream Circle Album features TAC's Sydney Circle Album Kit and Tin.
Take a minute to check out the crafty projects waiting for you on my Team Blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

absolutely precious!!! There is no better smell than that of a baby-or feel, sight etc Ü