Friday, July 11, 2008

Marisa's July News and Notes

Happy Summer! I have been planning my calendar through December...Time flies, but it really seems short when you are planning the whole year at once! I will be updating my Google calendar through the end of the year in effort to give you more time to plan! I am also working on the projects for the year so I can have samples for you way in advance! Thanks for your feedback...I appreciate you! Now on with the News and Notes!
Here is what you will find in this issue:
  • Catalog Debut and Open House **This SUNDAY**
  • Stamp Of The Month - Buggy Boxes
  • July Limited Edition - Just Dreamy
  • Don't miss The Perfect Palette For Pennies
  • Class Schedule and MORE for July and August, includes a Crafty Garage Sale!
OPEN HOUSE **THIS SUNDAY** 11am-3pm
How did this come up so fast! I know it has been in the last two News and Notes, but I can not believe it is here!! Maybe it is because I have been so busy with my nephew and the new baby!
Come out this Sunday for my Open House and Catalog Debut! I will be at Pam's house at 3004 Oriole Lane in Rolling Meadows. Come make TWO free make and take cards and get your BRAND NEW Fall/Winter Inspiration Book and Catalog! I will have lots of class projects for you to see, and touch and I will be taking sign ups at the Open House. There will also be prizes, including a Reece Soar With It Collection with Cardstock and Ribbon, for you to win. Get entered into prize the drawing for:
  • Picking up your Fall/Winter Catalog
  • Bringing a friend that I don't know
  • Signing up for a class
  • Placing a $30 or more order
  • Ordering Stamp of the Month
  • Ordering Just Dreamy
  • Scheduling a Party
  • Buying or Ordering from any of my friends at the event
This year I will be debuting with select friends including; my Mom and Pam with It Takes Two Jewelry, my sister, Elisa, with Tastefully Simple, Char with Party Light, Kate with Mary Kay (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE NEW MINERAL MAKE UP), and Annie with Simply Fun!


July Stamp Of the Month - Buggy Boxes

I think this is a totally CUTE Stamp Of the Month, I mean come on...look at those dancing bugs! How fun would they be paper pieced? Get this $10.95 set for just $6.95 with your $30 purchase in July!








July Limited Edition - Just Dreamy

This “dreamy” Limited Edition Set is only available July 15 through August 15, 2008, so hurry and grab yours today! You can purchase this specially-sized stamp set for just $7.95 (a retail value of $10.95) with a $30.00* purchase.








Don't miss The Perfect Palette For Pennies:

Available only while supplies last!

Feminine, romantic, perfect for spring and Mother's Day! Get the beautiful Bella Flor Classic Soar With It Collection for just $10! Stock up while you can, price is good while supplies last! Here is a look at a super cute mini album project made with Bella Flor...TUTORIAL INCLUDED!

Class Schedule and MORE for July and August:

July Classes and MORE

Friday, July 11th 6:30 - 9:30 pm

Stamp Club

Make 3-5 projects, keep the featured Stamp Set. July Stamp set is Liner Sentiments! BRAND NEW to the Fall Collection See above for a picture of the set! Class $31 and includes $19.95 for you to take! Please RSVP with payment by June 30th, I need ample time to order and CUT your stamps.

Sunday, July 14th 11 am - 3 pm

OPEN HOUSE and Catalog Debut

Join me, It Takes Two Jewelry, Tastefully Simple, Party Light, Simply Fun, and Mary Kay. Come make two FREE make and take cards and get your BRAND NEW Fall/Winter Inspiration Book and Catalog!

Friday, July 25th 6:30 - 9:30 pm

Masterpiece Cards is BACK!!

Come make three beautiful cards for just $10. These cards focus on lots of detail and technique. The end results are beautiful cards meant for someone special. RSVP by June 21st so that I have enough time to cut the card kits.

Saturday, July 26th 10am - 6:00 pm

Moonbeam Mini Seminar

Thinking about joining my TAC Team?? This event is for you!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS and RSVP RIGHT AWAY!! We are having a Moonbeam Team Mini Seminar! All the fun and excitement of Seminar in a mini format!
This CREATIVE, INSPIRATIONAL, FUN, AND PRIZE FILLED event will be held in Lake Zurich, IL from 10am to 6pm at Debbie Miller's House. All Moonbeam Stampers AND POTENTIAL Moonbeam Stampers are welcome! On time registration is $35 BY July 7th. Late registration is $40 and must be made by July 11th, no exceptions.

Friday, July 25th and Saturday, July 26th 10:30 am - 4:00 pm

GARAGE SALE

Time to clean out my cabinets and FINALLY make room for my business! I have been storing lots of retired TAC stamp sets, stamps from other companies, scrapbook paper and kits, stickers, rub-ons, embellishments, tools, and so much more! It is time for me to say good bye. TONS of Scrapbook Supplies and Stamp Sets EVERYTHING 50% off or MORE!!

August Classes and MORE

Saturday, August 1st

CORN FEST!

Sunday, August 2nd

Pork and Corn Roast

I will be at Corn Fest and Pork and Corn Roast this year! Come on out for handcrafted stamped crafts, a free Make and Take, and Show Specials for New Angels and Hostesses that book a party with me. I am sharing a booth with Bryn of Autumn Raindrops. Bryn makes awesome toddler and kids boutique fashions. She made Violet's 4th of July skirt. Come out and see me AND enjoy the great food!

Saturday, August 9th 10:00 am - 1:00 pm

Sydney Circle Album and Tin

The Sydney Circle Album is perfect for a "Dream Circle", "My Favorite Things", "All About Me" Or "My Blessings" Book. Makes a great gift! .Bring as many as 22 wallet size pictures. Class includes album and it's storage tin for $28. Please bring your favorite adhesive.

Tuesday, August 19th 6:30 pm- 9:00pm

Card and Project Buffet

More than just cards, make 3D projects and scrapbook projects too. $2 per card and various prices pay per project. Make as many or as few as you want! Buffets are ALWAYS mystery hostesses! Everyone that places an order gets a chance at the hostess rewards when total orders are over $100! PLEASE NOTE: I will keep registration for this event to 6 people, if needed I will open another date. Please RSVP as soon as possible if you plan to attend.

Tuesday, August 26th 6:30pm - 9:00 pm

Stamp Club

Make 3-5 projects, keep the featured Soar With It Collection. August Soar With It Collection is Angelee! This Soar With It Collection is BRAND NEW to the Fall Collection Class $30 and includes the entire Angelee SWIC, Cardstcock and Ribbon Packs! Please RSVP with payment by August 15th, I need ample time to order and cut supplies.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I would like to come to the card buffet on Aug 19!

Becky