Monday, January 26, 2009

HHN Challenge #2 and 50% off ends TODAY!

The word for this weeks His Holy Name Challenge is Sovereign. I am doing a bible study/stamping challenge hosted by Patter Cross. You can see all the other participants challenges galleried here on Split Coast Stampers. This challenge has been good for me spiritually and creatively. I actually used Rose Garden (T2745)! I have pulled out that stamp set so many times, but I have never been able to put together a finished project with it. I have to say, I really like the way this page turned out and I am so happy that I finally used Rose Garden. Other Supplies used to create this page inclued: VersaMagic Inks in Aloe Vera, Tea Leaves, Pixie Dust and Pink Petunia, TAC's Fly With It Catelynne Collection and buttons from our Ava and Audrey embellishment jars.
This page is 6x6 so I think it would be very easy to adapt into a 5 1/2 square card.

I wanted to just remind everyone ONE LAST TIME that TAC is having a 1/2 price sale on all T-coded stamp sets. I have an order going in tonight! I am willing to guarantee the 1/2 price sale to anyone that can email or call me with their order by 10pm tonight. If you need to look at the stamps on line you can visit TAC's website here. My email is risa_v@hotmail.com or call me at (847)922-6795. Now is the time to get all those stamps you have had your eye on while saving BIG.
TAC™ Promotions

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful! I am wanting to join one of the Bible verse groups and need to hurry to get my January project done.