Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A TAC Contest Winner! Wha-Hoo!

I am still having computer problems! I hope that a new battery will fix the trouble. I ordered it and it will be here in under two weeks. I hope that does the job! Until then I am still using my daughters computer...blah! It is so slow and has no software loaded on it. It makes sharing anything very difficult! HOWEVER...I did win a TAC contest. Since they take the pictures and load it online I thought it would be easy to share. These photos are property/copyright of The Angel Company 2009.

I made this fun and interactive card for my husbands Valentine this year. After I was done with it I decided that it was perfect for the Pocketfull of Love category of TACs monthly demonstrator contest! I quickly shipped my husbands Valentine right off to TAC. I am so glad I did cuz, among two other AMAZING entries, it won! When an Angel wins a TAC contest that Angel gets to choose $75 worth of FREE TAC stamps. The $75 is at our discount so that is really $109 in retail value! I just put in my order with my contest winnings! I am so excited to get new stamps from Serendipity. Being an Angel is just more FUN!! If you would like more information about becoming an Angel please email or call me. I would love to talk to you about all the other great advantages to getting your wings!

I better get back to my stamping nook and get busy cleaning, purging and organizing! I want to be done with all the clean up when my new stamps arrive. I have been doing too much cleaning and not enough crafting lately!

5 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

congrats to you!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

congratulations! That project is awesome!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

This is an awesome project !! TFS

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful project Risa!

Cynthia said...

I just found your blog and really love your projects. What a great Valentine! Very creative!

Cynthia:)