Saturday, July 3, 2010

Butterflies!

I saw the most beautiful butterfly in my garden yesterday. God makes the coolest stuff!
I have been planning and stamping class samples for my Totally Cards Tuesday class series. I want to have all my TCT card samples done for my Open House on July 24th. Here are two cards we will be making in my up coming So Long Summer class. Aren't those butterfly images beautiful?
The first card features Miss Moxie Soar With It Collection Designer Paper and cardstock and TAC's Trendy Greetings and Want to Fly Stamp Sets.
The second card features TAC's True beauty embossed with silver then colored with Copic markers from TAC's New Color Caboodles. The sentiment is from TAC's Thinking of You. The blue background is stamped with TAC's Victorian Elements with Palette Seascape ink. It's hard to see in the photo, but really it's a nice touch in real life.
If you want to make these cards PLUS two more, then email me to sign up for Totally Cards Tuesday in August. Here is more information about the Totally Cards Tuesday series:
Totally Cards Tuesday is the second Tuesday of every month. On Totally Cards Tuesday we will make 4 cards for $15. By request, I am offering additional cards for $2.50 each or $10 for a complete second set. Let's see how it works out. If you want to make more than one of any design, just let me know and I will cut extras for you.
The Themes for Totally Cards Tuesday are as follows:
July - Vintage Chic
August - So Long Summer
September - Spookalicious
October - Coffee For Me
November - White Christmas
December - Elegant and Inspirational

2 comments:

Rita W said...

Beautiful Cards!

rita w

Gayle said...

oh the computer just doesnt do these the justice they deserve! They are oh so much more beautiful IRL