Monday, June 27, 2011

20011-12 Catalogs are HERE!

Come and get 'em!

I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am about the new catalog. Wait til you see it. I have not been this excited about a catalog EVER.

I got home from Seminar at about 1:30 am after about 16 hours in the car. I am so tired I can't even tell you any more right now!

Stay tuned, I have lots of great cards to show you. I did all my Seminar trades with new stamp sets.

I'll be back when I can see straight. For now, Check out Angi Kelley's blog. Angi did the smart. simple. sophisticated. cover sample. She is wonderful.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Risa, I didn't know you got to go to seminar - how exciting!! :) I hope you had a super, wonderful time. Welcome back...I can't wait to see the catty, I hear great things!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it!

StampingbugKerry said...

Risa-So fun seeing you at Seminar this year. I had a blast. I've got some photos on my blog too...Cover artist photos too...check 'em out!

Kerry
www.thestampingbughaswings.blogspot.com

Angela K said...

Risa, you rock! So glad we got to spend time together!! :)