Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Kits are HERE, June Kits are AVAILABLE!

If you ordered a May Card Kit they are arriving daily! I am cutting and packing and printing as we speak! If you didn't get one and you want one, just email me! I can get the stamps for a few more weeks. You can see my May Card Kit in this post and more samples here and here.

My May kit was such a smashing success, I decided to go ahead right away with a June Card Kit! Here are two of the four cards this kit will make. The kit has enough paper and embellishments to make two of each design with leftover supplies for you to make your own designs.

I will be back tomorrow with the other two cards and the details. Don't delay if you want this kit because the stamp set, Fun Flower Pots (a TAC Level C hostess set) will be gone for good in just a couple of short weeks!


No comments: