Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nordic Snow Song

November 21st 12:30- 2:30 OR 7 - 9pm - Christmas Buffet - Come make various Christmas cards, tags and goodies. Various prices - You choose the projects you make.

I totally cased this card from one my upline Angi sent me. I used Nordic Noel and Sky Ink to stamp the snowflake over the Music Background stamped in French Roast on Sugar Shimmer. I embossed the snowflake with a*muse studio Sparkle Embossing Powder. In real life this card has a wonderful sparkle! This is one of many fun Christmas cards and projects you will find on my buffet. Wanna come make some fun holiday projects? Just email me!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely! I can't help but CASE Angi either ... or you!! :) Two talented ladies - have a fun time!!

Kim said...

Great card!
ditto what Chris said!!!