Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Did you miss your chance?

I made this birthday card for my aunt with Bold Birthday. Bold Birthday was an awesome solid image stamp set available at a great discount until April 15th. Usually I try not to show too much stuff done with retired stamp sets, but I couldn't help but post this one. I was very pleased with the finished product! Hope it inspires you to create! Bold Birthday,at the special price, is gone and might be gone forever. Did you miss your chance at owning this great set? I hope not!

Besides Bold Birthday, I used my big shot machine to emboss the background with music notes and also to cut the photo corners. The textured pink, robins egg, and apple green cardstock is all match makers. I used prisma glitter on the cake, in real life it has a ton of sparkle! The scallop circle is made with the coluzzle circle template and a SU! notch punch...but you could use the notch tool from TAC too!

You might have missed Bold Birthday, but it is not to late to take advantage of TAC's newest promotion: Spring Fling! Right now TAC is offering FOUR awesome stamp sets, Sweet Tweets, Punctuation, Happy Bug Day, and For All Seasons, at a discounted price with a $30 order. These great sets will only be available until May 31st. After that, like Bold Birthday, they might be gone forever. If you email or call me to take advantage of Spring Fling I will also throw in the usual gift with purchase stamp(s).

Don't let these great sets and great opportunity pass you by!

No comments: