Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Fever!

It's a bright and sunny day here! I thought I would post a card I made real quick this morning. It is a thank you going out tonight to some great ladies I met recently. These gals were so warm and friendly and embraced me and TAC right away! I want to send them some spring inspiration to remind them to be artistic! This card is made with a great Spring Fever set only available until APRIL 15th! Still Life is six awesome flower images that are totally fun and easy to color! Add a bold sentiment like beartistic from Be and you have a quick and cheerful card. The best part of all, Still Life (retail value $15.95) is yours for just $11.95 with a $30 purchase. There are three great Spring Fever sets and you can get one of each at the special price with the same $30 purchase. To check out all three great sets with more samples click here. Happy stamping...take some time today to be artistic!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! Love the red, white & black. Great job!!