Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Trio - October 30th

Here is a preview of my Fall Trio Class for you. I will need to order things for class so if you are planning on coming email me this weekend. I am going to place my order early next week. I have room for just 5 in this class.

Again, I have to say that Inspiration Avenue has been my favorite TAC publication to date. All three of my Fall Trio projects are heavily inspired by the samples in the magazine.

The first of the three projects in the Trio is an 8x8 wall hanging. First we will create a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 scrapbook page using Penelope SWIC papers, cardstock and embellishments. Then we will mount it on a fun flat 8x8 artist canvas. This home decor would make an excellent hostess gift for you to take to Thanksgiving dinner.

We will also be making this cute nut cup and card. These would also make fantastic teacher, coworker, or hostess gifts. All projects feature 'Nuts About You' (those adorable chipmunks), Penelope papers and ribbons, scrappers floss and lots of flowers, buttons and felt from our embellishment boxes.

Last photo is just a fun fall picture taken by my daughter Desi. My kids just love fall leaves! They like to rake them up and jump in them. They build up the pile as big as they can, even including leaves from my neighbors yard. This year Desi got the idea to shape the pile into a heart. I thought it was a very happy fall picture and wanted to share with you. At the Alvarez house, WE {heart} FALL!


Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: