Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just One More...

I am really loving the Free Robyn Paper Download from The Angel Company. I know my last three posts have been very similar, all featuring Robyn and January Stamp of the Month, Frogs & Kisses. This is the last one, I promise! I made this card and now I am going to mail it to my friend.
Frogs & Kisses is on sale this month for just $10.95, normally $15.95. You can get Frogs & Kisses discounted with your purchase of $30 this month only! Come to my Customer Appreciation Event and pick up Frogs & Kisses and all the other great freebies and discounts while January lasts!

4 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

All your projects are so adorable! Love your coloring and your layouts.. thanks for sharing!

mischelle smith said...

LOVE it!

Angela K said...

This card is wonderful, I am loving that paper.

Trudy Osborn said...

These last 2 posts are wonderful!!! I have missed your wonderful posts