Monday, January 31, 2011

Sew Excited!

SEW...I just love this stamp set! Isn't it CUTE! It's TAC's Sew Thankful T-3288. I made the first card for Heather Scott's Monday Sketch Challenge 136. I love the layout and plan to use it more in the future! Thanks for the sketch Heather! The supplies used to make this card are all TAC. The Paper and Cardstock are both Amberly Grace from TAC. The sewing machine and sentiment come from Sew Thankful and the background stamp is Basic Blooms stamped with Charcoal Palette Ink. Do you like the little touch that Basic Blooms adds to the card? I do! Basic Blooms is a TAC Level A hostess set. You can get it free with a $34 purchase at my Customer Appreciation Event tonight!
The next card also features Sew Thankful! Did I mention that these cards are for my February Card Buffet? I am going to have a Card Buffet on February 21st! The cards will be first come first serve for $2 each. Please RSVP if you plan on attending. The fun part about this Card Buffet is we will be featuring stamp sets that are on sale, 25% off, in the month of February. Come stamp and replenish your supply of finished cards while shopping an AWESOME TAC sale. In these challenging times, I bet you know someone that could use encouragement! SEND HANDMADE CARDS!
The second card is also primarily TAC. I featured TAC's Emma cardstock and paper, images from Sew Thankful, and Copic Markers G82 and 94, YR21 and 24 from Caboodles set F and E70 and 74 from Caboodles set E. The Emma pattern paper is cut from SU! Top Note die. I bought it 2 years ago, I think, and just used if for the first time! I have to say that the card is a total case of one I saw somewhere...wish I could remember where. I made this card before the miscarriage and can not remember where my inspiration came from! My apologies, I would like to give credit where it is due. If this is your card layout, leave a comment!

9 comments:

Angela K said...

Beautiful cards! So glad to see your creations again!! TFS

Sandy said...

A dorable!

Mischelle said...

Girlfriend! These cards are insane! LOVE them! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great cards - especially like the first one - the layout, the colors, the sewing machine. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great cards - especially like the first one - the layout, the colors, the sewing machine. Awesome!

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! love that layout and the colors!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Wonderful cards, Risa. I like everything - your layout, coloring, and the design. Great job!

Debra Miller said...

Love them Risa!

Trudy Osborn said...

Great cards! I am sew in love with them