Monday, January 24, 2011

New Year Customer Appreciation

It's been so long. I wonder if anyone is still checking my blog!?! I have not stamped much of anything for the last few months. It has been a very hard time for me and my family. If you're still here reading or subscribed, THANK YOU!

I want to say thank you to all the wonderful customers and friends that have stuck with me through 2010. To kick off the New Year, I am hosting a Customer Appreciation Event. Please join me in my home this Friday, January 28th OR next Monday, January 31st any time between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm. We will make this cute Valentine card featuring this months' Stamp of the Month, Frogs and Kisses. The card is free and so is the Robyn Pattern Paper Download that I used to make it. I will also have food, beverages and random drawings for fun prizes and 40-50% discounts. Bring a $34 order and I will give you THREE gift with purchase stamp sets (Have you seen the newest ones??? SO CUTE!) AND one Level A Hostess stamp set. Did you hear that? TAC is so awesome! Your $34 order gets you 3 GWPs and a Level A hostess set! If you can join me Friday or Monday please email me to RSVP.

4 comments:

Chris said...

It's so good to see you post - your card is wonderful, as usual so you have not lost your talent during your break! I'm just sorry to hear that things have been tough on you all - lifting you up in prayers!!

Tricia T said...

Marisa, your card is adorable and your coloring amazing - as always!! I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a hard time over the past few months. I'll be praying for you!

Angela K said...

I was so happy to see a post from you! I am so sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time, I am hoping things are better now. Sounds like yur open house will be a wonderful time, too bad I am so far away from where you are, I would love to come!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Adorable card! Great coloring!