Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For Gayle

This post is especially for Gayle! I promised some more ideas with TAC's Wonderful Trees. Gayle commented that she loves my July Kit featuring Wonderful Trees, but she asked me how many tree cards does she really need. I told her that is why I love Wonderful Trees so much. The trees don't have to be trees! See, they make BEAUTIFUL flowers! Next up, CLOUDS.

I used Lotsa Dotsa, Give it a Whirl, Wonderful Trees stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, a button, black scrappers floss and Penelope Ribbon to make this card. Oh! My pink cardstock is some pink that I got from Shar, my SU! demo.

Happy Simple Stampin'!

Oh! Speaking of simple stampin' check out TAC's Card Club Quickies...BRILLIANT!

7 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Very pretty...I love simple cards that have a big wow factor.

Angela K said...

You Rock!

Chris said...

Fabulous card - I think I like it even more as this flower! :) You are so creative...

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome! Love the pink and black...and definitely, those ARE flowerific!!! Kerry

Creations by Shirl said...

what a great simple card indeed.
Great job!

Kim said...

Awesome card Risa!

Debra Miller said...

This is lovely! Love the simplicity.