Friday, July 1, 2011

You CAN NOT miss this Savvy Post!

'America I Love' is a brand new Level A Hostess Reward/Card Club Incentive Set from The Angel Company. Isn't is lovely? You just have to go to the Savvy Project Blog and check out my post there. The TAC Dream Team designers have made a bunch of unbelievable cards for your viewing pleasure. You will be so inspired. I promise. So go. Go on and look. Go.

Have a safe and happy Independance Day weekend. God Bless America.

My card features America I Love TA3482, Bazzill Cardstock and gold ribbon from TAC's Emma Ribbon Collection. I colored my image with Copic Markers and trimmed the edges with deckle scissors.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgous Risa! Love your colors and the stripes!

Angela K said...

So lovely!! I really like the touch of gold you added, really sets all the other colors off! Beautiful!!

Chelsea said...

Love the bold red and blue with gold!

Debra Hensley said...

Your card is beautiful Risa! All the sample from the design team on the blog are amazing-a true inspiration!

StampingbugKerry said...

So beautiful! I just LOVE this image and the stripes make me want to head to the beach...And the layout well, errr...Your layouts are always fabulous!!!

Kerry