Thursday, April 10, 2008

12 x12 Scrapbook Club April 28th

Got lots of pictures to scrap? Love 12x12. Well each month we will be trying out a SWIC new paper pack. Make TWO 12x12 two-page layouts and keep the rest of the papers. Who knows we might even make a card or two with the leftover papers! $30, Includes Hemingway SWIC, Hemingway Cardstock, and Amberly Grace Hardware.

Here is a picture of the Left Side of one of the layouts we will do in class.

I have been told that my photos of 12x12 layouts do not do the actual project justice. The layouts are much better in real life. For that reason I decided to take pics of the left and right sides of the layout separately. I hope that these pictures better portray the actual layout!


This is the Right Side of the same layout. You can click the images for a super close up. Lots of detail.



This layout is not just for Wild West, country, Texas, line dancing, rodeo etc but it is also perfect for any masculine photos, men or boys. You will have opportunities to customize the title, colors and theme of your pages. These classes are small and very personal, you will leave with layouts you love PLUS tons of AWESOME product!


Please RSVP with payment right away for this class so I can order supplies! If you want to leave with your layouts complete, bring a portrait 5x7, a landscape 5x7, TWO portrait 4x6 and TWO landscape 4x6 photos. If you want to prepare your journaling ahead of time email me and I will send you my template, just replace my journaling with yours!

No comments: