Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scratch and Sniff - LIMES!

I am having fun stamping cards for my Card and Project Buffet happening this Thursday, April 24th. This card uses the scratch and sniff technique. Each one of those limes gives off a subtle lime scent when gently scratched!
That great little lime is one of 14 useful images included in Distressed Seasonal, a current Level B hostess set.
Don't forget April is Celebration! Get your DOUBLE hostess sets, Gift With Purchase Stamps, and 1/2 price merchandise through April 30th only! Place your order or book your last minute Girls Night Out right now!

Want to come to my Buffet on Thursday? Email or call me so I know how many card kits I need to cut! Bring a $50 order with you Thursday and I will match you with another stamper, each of you will receive hostess benefits!

Supplies used to make this card:
Coral Red #3 Cardstock
Distressed Seasonal
Lilly Pad Pond
Ordinary Greetings
VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit
VersaMagic Key Lime
Clear Embossing Powder...Learn how to make it lime scented on Thursday!
Silver Minibrads
White, Lime and Black Cardstock
Foam Tape
Cricut

1 comment:

BettyBee said...

Okay, since we're too far away to come to your class, will you sneak the secret to lime scented embossing powder to your MB sisters? Would love to know!!!
Love the card!