Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Card Buffet Cards...

I love these new Limited Edition sets! This one is A Little Spring and it is just $2.95 with a $30 purchase. Get all FOUR awesome sets for just $11.80 with the same $30 purchase. Don't let these little cuties pass you by!

Coming to the card buffet tomorrow? Email or call me so I know how many card kits to prepare.

Supplies used to make this card:
A Little Spring
Beautiful Place
Palette Giverny Green
Palette Chartreuse
Palette L'Amore Red
Palette Burnt Umber
Palette Noir
Palette Reflection Blue
Metallic Staples

Jumbo Scallop Scissors
Crop-a-dile
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


It's almost that time...babies and brides! Here is another selection you will find on the card buffet. It's a simple wedding or shower card that you can recreate in different colors as need through out this busy wedding season!

Supplies used to make this card:
Wedding Day
Palette Noir
Copic Markers
Gelly Glittering Pen
Fiskars Scallop Scissors
1/16 inch hole punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ticket Corner Punch
Coluzzle Circle Template
PolkaDot Ribbon

6 comments:

Angela K said...

Great cards, I just love all your stuff!

Heather said...

I love your springtime card! I was chatting with Julie and she said to come check it out. I am so gald she did! Thanks for inspiring us with your creativity!

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE the one with the Spring set!! Very cute!

Gayle said...

i sooooo need to make these cards!!!

Sarah said...

I love the card that you made with A Little Spring...it's amazing!!

Sarah G.

Joani McDonald said...

I just popped in on your blog from PW and I love it!
Great work, I can't wait to see more!
Hugs,
Joani