Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Contest Winner and Special

A contest winner! WaHoo! I just love the way TAC is so generous. Every month they have a contest for Angels. The prize is $100 in TAC stamps, papers, and/or SWIC embellishments for each of FIVE categories! I won 'Wedding Wonderful'. You can see the other AWESOME winners here.

Being an Angel is just more FUN!

Do you want to try some of TAC's rewarding contests? Do you want to make a little money doing what you love? Maybe making new friends is what you need. Now is a great time to give TAC a try. Through September 30th you can get your wings for just $50 (plus s&h and tax). Wanna give it a try? Have questions about being an Angel? Call or email me, we can talk about if TAC is right for you. Come on and join my team. If its for fun, friends, finances or the great rewards you will fit right in with TAC and me!
TAC™ Promos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisa, congratulations on winning the Wedding Wonderful contest!!! Your card is stunning and amazing ... as all of your cards are! I love it!!!

Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

A lovely card indeed! Congrats on winning the contest - its always fun to get free stuff! rita w