Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Loads of Love Class Samples


My Loads of Love class included four 3x3 cards and a cute little wagon to hold them all. As soon as I saw the Funny Farm stamp set I knew I had to work them into a class as soon as possible. Aren't those animals CUTE? I think that they look like they are up to no good. I used Funny Farm, Tag Tidbits, Basic Gift Tags and Bookoo Blessings on this project. The background dots are made with a fresh pencil eraser and VersaMagic ink. The cards and wagon are embellished with awesome felt flowers and buttons from our Ava and Audrey embellishment jars. These cards would make fantastic bag toppers. Fill a bag with your favorite candy or snack and just staple the card to the top of the bag. Thanks for stopping by! For more information about my classes and events email me, I will add you to my mailing list.

4 comments:

Chris said...

What a wonderful, wonderful set of cards and "holder". It's just the sweetest thing...your ideas never cease to amaze me!!

Anonymous said...

Risa - this is just so adorable! What a creative way to show off the cards - that wagon is just too cute. hugs... rita w

Cynthia said...

Risa,
This is a super cute project and love your lil cards. Very Creative!!

Cynthia:)

Laine said...

These are all really creative Risa - you did an wonderful job in making this adorable cards.

Laine