Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SUPER Surprise Boxes - While They Last!

I just love these boxes! Each box costs $75 and is guaranteed to contain AT LEAST $150 of awesome stamping and scrapping product. To make a SUPER surprise even better, TAC is randomly placing FULL STAMP SETS AND $50 and $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES for T-Coded stamps in some of the boxes!

If I can get enough orders for these, I need 10, before they are all gone I will do a drawing a Label Lingo Level D Hostess stamp set. This Level D stamp set is SCREAMIN' HOT. Everyone wants it. This could be a way for you to get your hands on your very own Level D, Label Lingo!

Just email or call me with your SUPER surprise box order as soon as possible so we can get the order in before they are all gone!

Still not sure you NEED one of these one-of-a-kind boxes? Then check out these photos I found when I googled. Here is a post on Diane's blog showing all the surprise goodness in her box. Here you can see two photos on Julie's blog. Julie got so much goodness she couldn't fit it all in one photo! TAC™ Promos

No comments: