Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspiration Avenue

I am so excited! Inspiration Avenue will be here today. I just tracked it on ups.com and it is out for delivery. I am stalking the UPS guy!

Our newest magazine features 42 new stamp sets! That is more new rubber than we introduced in the 2009-2010 Catalog and Inspiration Book! I can not wait to relax and enjoy my copy of this awesome publication!

So I bet you want to know how you can get your very own Inspiration Avenue. There are a couple of easy ways for you to get a copy FREE from me. The first way to earn your Inspiration Avenue is to order a Surprise Box from me. You can read more about the SUPER surprise boxes here. The SUPER surprise boxes are going fast so email me today if you want to get your hands on one. I am doing a drawing for a Level D Label Lingo if I can collect an order for 10 boxes. TAC is randomly placing gift certificates in the Surprise Boxes, you could end up with $50 or $100 in T-coded rubber stamps.

Second option for earning a FREE copy of Inspiration Avenue is to come to my Hostess Split Ice Cream Social where everyone is a hostess. More info about my Hostess Split can be found here. If you attend or place a remote hostess order you will get a FREE copy of the magazine in addition to some great hostess benefits.

The last way to earn your copy of Inspiration Avenue for FREE is to host a party with me this fall. Invite a few friends and family. You plus two is a party. I will provide a fun card for us to make. I can come to your house or you can come to mine. There are great hostess benefits and until 9-30 TAC is offering Double The FUN! double hostess benefits. To schedule your party email me today. Double the FUN! dates are filling up fast. I would be happy to do a party in a bag, catalog show or remote hostess for you if you are distant or too busy for a traditional funshop party.

TAC™ Promos

No comments: