Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fan Fold Birthday Flower

I try to do a shoebox swap once a month with Jo Ann, Arleen and Shar. This month we are swapping cards with a different fold. I don't think that this is the kind of fold they had in mind when we decided on a theme. So far this is all my creativity has allowed. I hope that they like my interpretation of the theme!
I made my festive flower with Kaleidoscope Brights from TAC and the Birthday Blessings sentiment is from a Level B hostess set called Love You. I stamped my sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The card is finished with a Yellow DCWV card base a fun spotted button from my stash and some piercing.
Super simple, but festive.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love your rosette flower - I have been making them since Christmas when I got a scorboard with the 1/4 in. score lines. Love your paper choice.

Shar said...

I love it...can't want to make it!!

Chelsea said...

Love the simplicity but yet all the color. Awesome.

Holly said...

Beautiful!!! Love the 3-D look ... and the bright colors!

Chris said...

What a fun card!

Debra Miller said...

Love it Risa! So striking!

Kim said...

Great card Risa!

Love the polka dot button in center it's the pefect embellishment for your FUN Flower!