Friday, March 4, 2011

Really Reasonable Challenge

I made this card for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge 19 to use green and ribbon. I pulled out an embossing folder that really had not had much love and embossed the green layer. That's when I decided that the leaves just NEEDED a butterfly. The butterfly is from TAC's Happily Grateful and the sentiment is from Joyful Notes. My sentiment is stamped on a die cut, Nestabilities Labels 1, that I cut in half. My butterfly is colored with Copic Markers from TAC's Color Caboodles C and G. After I colored the butterfly I covered it in Crystal Lacquer and dusted it with Prisma Glitter. It's was a very hard card to photograph. I hope you can imagine how pretty it is in real life. Thank you for popping by!

11 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous! I blew up the photo and can see the glitter. Absolutely gorgeous!

Chris said...

It looks gorgeous even from here!

Unknown said...

Wow! I really love this card!

Debra Hensley said...

Beautiful Risa! Simple and elegant. I love it!

Angela K said...

Beautiful!

Sandy said...

That background folder is totally perfect with this card.
LOVE IT!

Jacynthe said...

The butterfly goes so well with this embossing folder!!! Perfectamundo!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous card, I think you should use that embossing folder more often! Great job on the butterfly, it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Stunning card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Risa, this is a lovely card ! I hpoe you don't mind, but I CASEd it ! Thanks for the inspiration !

Margaret C