Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tune in Tuesday - You Animal

Every Tuesday in the month of March is Tune in Tuesday! Tune in to my blog for a fun post, then hop around to other Angel Blogs to see more cards on the same theme! This Tuesday the theme is A Card with An Animal!

I am TOTALLY in love with this little Gift With Purchase stamp from TAC. Isn't he a CUTIE? Want one of your own? I will give him to you free with your $30 purchase. What's more, ANY stamp set with both a four legged ANIMAL and a FLOWER is on sale this month 25% off! YUP that's right! Get your critter fix for less $$ in March! Email me to place your order or get a catalog. Be sure you email or call instead of using online ordering. If you don't talk to your Angel, you wont get the freebies you have earned. Your demo has to add Hostess Benefits and Gift With Purchase Stamps on the order for you!

My cards feature Trunk of Love, a free Gift With Purchase (GWP) stamp from TAC and sentiments from Sophisticated Sentiments (left) and Joyful Notes (right). I used Kraft Cardstock for my card bases and Memento Rich Cocoa Ink for my main image. I also used VersaMark to stamp the horizontal cardstock panel on both cards. I used Awesome Blossom (left) and Simple Starters (right) for the background stamping. The card on the left is made with Maggie paper and cardstock and the card on the right features More Mimi papers and cardstocks.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great cards ... Love your colors that you used

Sandy said...

They are cute!

Debra Miller said...

Super cute Risa!

Chris said...

Two great cards...I've been loving that button "treatment". I'm gonna try it one day! :) You are so inspiring.

Laura said...

What cute cards!! Love the paper pieced ears!

Christine Pennington said...

adorable cards! i forget about doing the circle punch out with a button--i have not done it to a card since i entered my cards for scrapbooks, etc. thanks for the reminder to do that again! ;o)

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

You did great with that little freebie stamp. I forget to use them!

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - love the button treatment - I am off to try that asap!!! Great colors for these little darlings.

Kim said...

Sweet cards!

Holly said...

Risa~ U R SO Awesome!!! Love the buttons~ they add so much to the beautiful cards!

Rhonda Sarver said...

I too, love the cut-out around the button. really want to remember to try that. Is Tune in Tuesday only for Angels, or can the rest of us play along?

Sandy Ang said...

Just wonderful the way you use the half circle cut-out to echo the shape of the stamped elephant. Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html