Monday, March 21, 2011

Team Time Shoebox Swap & Schedule

Team Time last Saturday was a BLAST!! This is the card I made for a shoebox swap. The card on the left is with Catelynne Fly With It Collection Paper and the card on the right is made with Maggie Soar With It Collection Paper. I stamped the background with Background Soup using VersaMark ink. Isn't that paper pieced phone cute? It is a freebie Gift With Purchase from TAC. Place a $30 order with me or join my hostess club and I will give it to you FREE! The little LOVE U sentiment comes with the phone. I just had to make a card with the phone and helloHELLO from Sophisticated Sentiments. I have team time scheduled in my calendar for the next couple of months. Here are the dates:
Saturday April 16th
Saturday May 21st
Saturday June 18th
If you are planning on attending email me! I have limited space at my home. I can make arrangements for us somewhere else if we out grow my space. I need to know if you are coming so I know where we will get together.
Are you an IL Angel and want to get together with us? Just shoot me an email! Maybe you are not an Angel, but you want to be...just email me and we can get you every thing you need to join my team. If you join during Spring Fling you will get all the cutie new Spring Fling stamp sets FREE with your starter kit!
TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_SpringFling.html

2 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Oh those are very cute cell phones :) Fun cards!

Chelsea said...

Team Time was a ton of fun! Thanks for having me over!