Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Cupcake Cuties!

One more... Why? Because, I worked so hard on this one! I spent most of yesterday, between what absolutely had to be done, working this card out. I threw away so much paper and got a lot of practice coloring with my Copics.
I like the end product and got to use my brand new border punch, but boy! I thought about quiting the whole stamping thing after I wrasseled with this one all day!

Here are just the facts: Paper is Catelyn from TAC. Stamp images are from Cupcake Cuties and Sending a Latte. Image is stamped in Ranger Adirondak Espresso and colored with Copics. Ribbon is Bazzill, the brand spankin' new border punch is EK and I used Prisma Glitter on the cupcake frosting.

Check out the BLOG HOP HERE:


6 comments:

Chris said...

Your little gal turned out fantastic! I love how you colored the dress...I always struggle where to go light, you did it perfectly!

AmethystCat said...

this is absolutely darling! what a great card!

Chelsea said...

With all of your troubles your card turned out FAB!

kssdesigns said...

I think your card is beautiful. What I really, really like are the colored sprinkles at the little girls feet. It's those little things that make such a difference! Just darling!

Kim said...

Such a sweet card! Your coloring is fab!

Lisa T said...

So adorable!