Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pea Pickin' - A Blast from the Past

I am so excited that Mischelle brought "Pea Pickin'" back as a blast from the past for February Fabulous! I had to have this set when it came out, but never inked it up! See, I kinda have a thing for roosters and the rooster in this set is ADORABLE! I was having so much fun playing with this brand new, old set! I made three cards and the CUTEST little treat project.

The first card is so spring. I used Pea Pickin', and Tutti Frutti from TAC. The ribbon is from TAC's Mia's Cottage. The chick is colored with Copic markers.

Next is the penguin. I got a little crazy with the Uptown Girl paper. It's so girly, isn't it!? My images are from TAC's Pea Pickin' and the sentiment is from Hoppity Skippity. I used a scrap of black and white gingham ribbon that I found in the bottom of my ribbon box. The flower and button are from the Ava Embellishment Jar. I like this image because there is so little coloring.







I saved my favorite for last! It's the rooster. I made a card and matching treat. No, those are not real peas! I used green Sixlets! Aren't they the perfect treat to give with this set? Both the card and the treat feature paper from Rustic Chic and TAC's Pea Pickin'. I used cardstock from the DCWV stacks. My roosters are colored with Copics. I used lots of Nestabilites to shape my paper, cardstock and to cut the window in the treat bag.





6 comments:

Mischelle said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor! Girlfriend! You are AMAZING! Absolutely amazing!

Sandy said...

I love all the different papers you chose for each bird!
Really love the "pea candy" LOL it's such a creative idea! You always inspire me friend.

Debra Hensley said...

All your creations are so wondeful! I love everything you do! Your coloring is fantstic, of course. I'm so happy to see your new posts! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Chris said...

How fun that you had this set - I love em all, but you are right, that rooster is darn cute!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Aren't these cute?! You did a great job with this set. =)

Trudy Osborn said...

Oh MY! You ROCKED this set!!! Amazing samples