Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Te Quiero, Max's Valentine

I made this for my hubby. I just love these Robots from TAC. They are fun for boys or girls of all ages, AND they are on sale this month for 25% off!! I was talking to my friend Sandy and she said, "I think Robots would look cool with the circle layout from Debra Miller's post on Savvy." I agree! I am going to get busy stealing Sandy and Debra's ideas for my card buffet.

You need to check out Debra's post from yesterday on TAC's Savvy Project Blog! It is AMAZING! Debra used Simply Sweet, A Level C Hostess Set, to make the most beautiful cards. Go. Go look. You wont be sorry you did! After you look, come back and email me your order for Simply Sweet. YUP! That's right, this month you can order the set and get 25% off! You bet I am going to order it!

My card features More Mimi pattern paper and stamps from Robots, Background Soup and Everyday Spanish Cuties.

9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Risa, I am SO PROUD of you for getting on the TAC Dream Team!!!! You are such an amazing stamper and you will be a fantastic addition to the team. YAY!!!! I'm honored to know you!!!

BTW, your comment on my card today was so sweet. WAY too generous. But it made me smile! Thank you!

Heather said...

Whoo Hoo Marissa - congrats on making the Dream Team!

Sandy said...

Totally turned out cute!

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Debra Hensley said...

I just love all the textures on this card! It's so creative. Love the color combo too...and of course your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Love all the little things... The ribbon with your Background soup... the felt heart and robot heart, even the squares... It all ties together so well!

Chelsea said...

Cute valentine!

Debra Miller said...

Love this robot! Love everything you do Risa!

Jen Carter said...

This is too cute!! Love your coloring on the robot and the dots down the side! The felt hearts are perfect to finish the card off!! So cute!!