Wednesday, February 2, 2011

True Beauty Challenge - YOU PLAY TOO!

Play along on TAC's SAVVY PROJECTS BLOG and you could win some fantastic BLOG CANDY! Each week TAC will be drawing randomly for blog candy from those that play along on their February Fabulous Promotion!

Here are details from Mischelle's Blog:

I don't know about you ... but I'm ready for some FABULOUSNESS ... and this February will be ALL THAT and MORE!

Even MORE FABULOUS ~ you can play along! Each week (Sunday evening) we're going to have a
DRAWING and YOUR name will go into that drawing if you made a card (using the featured stamp set or a sketch of one of the featured cards) and LINK IT to our Savvy Projects Blog! Enter as many cards as you like each day, every day, all week and all month long using our TAC and MRO stamps!

Each week our BLOG CANDY Winner will receive a BLOG CANDY package from me with at least $50 of product inside! How FABULOUS is that!
This is my card for TAC's second February Fabulous Feature, True Beauty. I find True Beauty to be a little intimidating. Christine, the guest designer featuring True Beauty, made it look so easy to create beautiful cards with the set. I have to admit making this card was so enjoyable even though I felt a little challenged and slightly out of my comfort zone. I love the way challenges like these develop me as an artist and crafts person. I combined TAC February Fabulous challenge with Maria Van Stratton's Tuesday Template. You can check out the sketch and play along here. Supplies used for this card include; More Mimi Paper and Cardstock, Stamps from True Beauty and Joyful Notes, Copic Markers E70, E74, E79, R01, R02, and R05 from Caboodles Set E, R81, R85,YG93, YG95, and YG97 from Caboodles Set A, E13 and E15 from Caboodles set G and RV14 and RV19 from Caboodles Set B, Felt Ribbon and Sticky Pearls are from my stash.

11 comments:

Sandy said...

so pretty!!! what you can do in a blizzard, stamp LOL

Maria said...

You Rocked this sketch. I will now be getting this set. Thanks for the beautiful sample and playing along.

Kim said...

Lovely card!Your felt flower is the perfect finishing touch!

Rita Kegg said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love the flower!

Michelle said...

what a pretty card...love your flower! It's the perfect touch to such a gorgeous image!

Chris said...

Risa - this is what I missed while you were gone!! You have such an eye for elegant cards - sigh, I just love, love, love your style!!

Mischelle said...

That butterfly looks like it could just flutter right off of my screen! WOW Risa! FABULOUS!

Chelsea said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! love it!

Angela K said...

Oh so beautiful, I love everything about it!

Christine Pennington said...

Girlfriend your card is AMAZING--I actually likes yours more than mine. LOL Make sure you link your blog on my blog too--I am giving away some free TAC rubber!

Holly Mays said...

SO Beautiful!