Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Watercolor Sketch

I made this card for Heather's Monday Sketch 139. Play along with us! I turned the sketch on it's side.
What do you think of my brand new stamp set? I just got Watercolor Plants from TAC. I stamped the purple flowers and background with watercolor crayons. I spritz the stamp with water, color with the crayons right on the rubber, spritz again and then stamp on water color paper. Fun huh? I did the background stamp on the green the same way. The paper and cardstock are Angelee also from TAC. I used Platinum Stickles on the flowers. It is a pretty vintage chic touch that can not be seen in the photo at all!
Watercolor Plants was featured on The Savvy Projects Blog on February 3rd, therefore it is on sale for 25% off until 2-28. Take a look at the cards Holly Mays, Guest Designer, made for Savvy Projects. Then hop along a check out all the beautiful projects made using Watercolor Plants.


3 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE your card!!! The colors and layout are great! Beautiful!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous .. Colors and layout are wonderful!