Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Friends - February Fabulous

Spring Friends is the stamp set featured on The Savvy Project Blog today. Heather Scott was the Guest Designer and she really did a great job with the set! Check out her cute cards here, then hop along the blogs using the links below.

My card is bright and cheery for a friend that is facing some tough times currently. I used Miss Moxie cardstock and paper. The lamb is from Spring Friends and the sentiment is from Joy of Easter. Both stamp sets are 25% off this month! Other products that I used to create this card include Awesome Blossom, for the orange card base. I stamped it using VersaMark Dazzle. I sponged the edges and stamped the sentiment using VersaMagic Cloud White. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder. I colored my image with Copic markers and used shimmer chalks for the sky background. Can you tell the tuft on the little lambs head is stamped a second time, cut and popped with foam adhesive? So is the flower.


10 comments:

Tricia T said...

This is so cute, Risa! What a great layout!

Michelle said...

so cute - love that big 'ol button you used. Your friend is sure to love it!

Chelsea said...

So cute ..... Love the colors!

Sandy said...

super cute! Love how you cut the notch out for the button - great detail

Angela K said...

Wonderful card, so very cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh this is so adorable. Love the punch out for your button on your card too.

Kerry

Debra Miller said...

So cute Risa! Love the little details like the pierced holes around the image!

Silli said...

hehe, what a sweet card Risa, love the colors... HUGS

Julie Robinson said...

what a great card!!!!!!!!! love the colors and the layout!!!!!

Christine Pennington said...

I love this card! I remember when I first posted a card with a notch out and you loved it...thanks for the reminder to do that some more--it makes a cool layout!